Information Security Research Group
The Information Security research group is within the Software Engineering & Information Systems chair (Institute of Computer Science, University of Tartu). The group conducts research and teaching in the field of information security with an emphasis on secure system design and requirements engineering. The group is performing research in the fields of information system security risk management, personal data management, and privacy leakage management. The main research areas include (but not limited to) secure business process management, model-driven security, security risk management in the blockchain applications, privacy management in the intelligent transportation systems and blockchain-based applications, secure and private data analysis, and visualization for the privacy and security by design systems.
- 19.March, 2021 -- Seminar on the Security Risk Management in Autonomous Driving done for the colleagues of the Autonomous Driving Lab and partners of the Bolt project.
- 3.December, 2020 -- BlockNet multiplier event
- More info at link
- November, 2020 -- we have started the work on two projects:
- CHAISE -- A Blueprint for Sectoral Cooperation on Blockchain Skill Development has the goal of developing the framework for the educational skills on Blockchain technology and application. The project is for four years, and it involves 23 partners from 15 European countries. It is funded by the Erasmus+ Sector Skills Alliances program.
- CyberPhish -- Safeguarding against Phishing in the age of 4 Industrial Revolution has the goal to develop educational material for the course on the security phishing threats. The project is for two years and involves European 5 partners. It is funded by the Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership program.
- 01.October, 2020 -- Infoturbe haldamine muutuste keerises (Changes in information security management in Estonia)
- 24.September, 2020 -- BLISS project is over. The project received the very positive evaluation and was recognised with the Good Practice Example badge from the Erasmus+ National Agency.