CyberPhish: Safeguarding against Phishing in the age of 4th Industrial Revolution
The project analyze, design, develop and implement an up-to-date curriculum, e-learning materials, blended learning environment, knowledge and skills self-evaluation and knowledge evaluation system simulations for students and other users in order to prevent from phishing attacks, raise competencies in this area for identification and prevention of threats.
- IO1.1: Recognising phishing and skills gaps
- IO1.2: Analysis of Existing Cybersecurity training programmes
- IO2.1: Short version of curricula for dissemination
- IO2.2: Extended version of curricula for training material development and for training
- IO3: Online learning material (integrated into the online learning platform)
- IO4: Simulations for education (gamification) (integrated into the online learning platform)
- IO5: Self-evaluation and knowledge evaluation system (integrated into the online learning platform)
- IO6.1: Methodological guidelines for trainers
- IO6.2: Methodological guidelines for implementation
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.